Support The Project
I am committed to this project, and I will not stop. I will keep updating the docs, adding new features, and fixing bugs. But I can't do it alone, so I need your help to give me additional motivation to keep going.
As our hosts in the selfhosted.show - In the episode 'The-organization-which-must-not-be-named is a Hostile Actor' said, this is a massive undertaking that the team and I are doing. I would love to someday be able to do this full-time, and I am asking for your help to make that happen.
If you feel like this is the right cause and the app is something you see yourself using for a long time, please consider supporting the project with one of the options below.
- Monthly donation via GitHub Sponsors
- One-time donation via GitHub Sponsors
- Bitcoin: 3QVAb9dCHutquVejeNXitPqZX26Yg5kxb7
There are lots of non-monetary ways to contribute to Immich as well.
- Testing - Using Immich and reporting bugs is a great way to help support the project. Found a bug? Open an issue on GitHub.
- Translations - The Immich mobile app has been translated into 17 languages so far! To contribute with translations, email me at [email protected] or send me a message on discord.
- Development - If you are a programmer or developer, take a look at Immich's technology stack and consider fixing bugs or building new features. The team and I are always looking for new contributors. For information about how to contribute as a developer, see the Developer section.